As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. I work closely with buyers and sellers to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction. I help people to buy and sell homes while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Broker’s License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2013
- Detailed familiarity with Solano County, Yolo County, and the surrounding areas
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
- Extensive leadership, administrative, and research experience
- Exceptional communications and analytical skills
- Adept at organizing, directing, and managing multiple objectives simultaneously
REALTOR®, RE/MAX Gold 2014 – present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
Analyst, California Department of Education 2013 – 2014
- Composed appeal responses, monitored compliance violations, and processed regulatory caseload for Program Integrity Unit, Nutrition Services Division.
Transaction Coordinator/Office Manager, Showcase Properties 2012 – 2013
- Liaison between real estate broker, clients, escrow holder, and mortgage broker to facilitate and expedite the execution of real estate contracts.
Housing Specialist, City of Vacaville Department of Housing & Redevelopment 2011 – 2012
- Eligibility caseworker for federal Section 8 program.
Program Specialist, City of Vacaville Department of Housing & Redevelopment 2009 - 2011
- Facilitated enforcement of the Municipal Code Public Nuisance Ordinance to preserve at-risk properties abandoned due to loan defaults and foreclosures.
Research Assistant, California Research Bureau, Sacramento 2008 – 2009
- Coordinated, analyzed, researched, and co-authored the Careers Project.
Professional Experience (continued)
Executive Assistant, Children’s Network of Solano County 2005 – 2007
- Administrative coordinator of public council meetings and events.
Client Services Representative, The Landmark Village 2003 – 2005
- Inside sales representative for national and local financial and corporate accounts.
Substitute Teacher, Vacaville Unified School District 1998 – 2003
Legal Assistant, large law firms in San Francisco, Sacramento, Contra Costa, and Solano 1981 - 1998
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Yolo County Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Northern Solano County Association of REALTORS®
- Master’s in Public Policy and Administration, California State University, Sacramento
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies with English Option, California State University, East Bay
20 N. East Street, Suite 101, Woodland, CA 95776