Community InformationSolano County, CA
- Kaiser Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center
- Prime Career College
- Solano Park Hospital
- Sutter Fairfield Surgery Center
- Sutter Regional Medical Foundation
- Sutter Solano Cancer Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center Inc
- Sutter Solano Medical Center For more than 100 years, Sutter Solano Medical Center has been committed to the community by providing emergency care, delivering babies and serving others in their time of need
- NorthBay Healthcare As our community's only civilian hospitals, NorthBay Healthcare is dedicated to helping upper Solano County be healthy
- Benicia Herald
- Solano Direct
- Daily Republic newspaper and classifieds from the Bay Area to Northern California.
- Independent Voice
- The Reporter is a daily newspaper serving Vacaville and the northern Solano County area since 1883. We provide news coverage in Vacaville, Fairfield, Dixon, Winters and the surrounding area.
- Vallejo Times-Herald daily newspaper serving Solano and Napa Counties.
- Rush Ranch Nature Center
- Grizzly Island Wildlife Area Primary objectives of this wildlife area are to maintain and enhance the habitat for fish and wildlife, to alleviate crop depredation by waterfowl, and to provide public recreation.
- Benicia State Recreation Area
- Lake Solano Park Lake Solano Park is located at the base of coastal foothills west of the town of Winters and offers an array of recreational opportunities
- Glen Cove Waterfront Park
- California Law Enforcement Association CLEA is a non-political, non-profit benefit association committed to offering the best benefits available to California peace officers.
- Dixon Law Enforcement
- Office of the Attorney General, State California The Attorney General represents the people of California in civil and criminal matters before trial, appellate and the supreme courts of California and the United States.
- Fairfield Police Department
- California Law Enforcement Agencies
- Suisun Law Enforcement
- Vacaville Law Enforcement
- Solano County Library
- Solano College Library serves the educational and research needs of SCC students and of the community at large. The library provides access to over one million books and media via SNAP (Solano, Napa, and Partners), the regional online catalog, and over 4500 periodical titles via electronic full-text, document delivery, and in house collections.
- Dixon Public Library
- Benicia Public Library is open 7 days a week, and includes an art gallery, a Literacy Program, and a Friends of the Library group as well as diverse volunteer opportunities.
- Amtrak California Train Service: Routes, Fares & Tickets, Stations
- Nut Tree Airport The mission of the Nut Tree Airport is to provide a safe, convenient, well-maintained facility for general aviation and business aviation use.
- Rio Vista Airport
- Rio Vista Delta Breeze the City of Rio Vista's regional transit system
- Solano Express
- Solano Transportation Authority
- The Capitol Corridor Service is an intercity passenger train system that provides a convenient alternative to traveling along the congested I-80, I-680 and I-880 freeways by operating fast, reliable and affordable intercity rail service to 16 stations in 8 Northern California counties: Placer, Sacramento, Yolo, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda, San Francisco, and Santa Clara, a 170-mile rail corridor.
- Vacaville City Coach is ready to serve your Public Transit Needs by providing safe and reliable transportation along with our friendly bus operators.
- Vacaville Muesum The Vacaville Museum, a Center for Solano County History, is the only institution whose mission includes cultural and historical preservation for all of Solano County.
- Western Railway Museum The mission of the Bay Area Electric Railroad Association is to preserve the regional heritage of electric railway transportation as a living resource for the benefit of present and future generations.
- Six Flags Marine World combination wildlife park, oceanarium and theme park.
- Vallejo Naval and Historical Museum preserves and exhibits the diverse and exciting history of the City of Vallejo and the former U.S. Naval Shipyard at Mare Island.
- Fetterly Gallery
- Fairfield Center for Creative Arts The Fairfield Center for Creative Arts (FCCA) is a fabulous place to stage your special event, meeting, seminar or convention!
- Vallejo Music Theatre Live performing arts embodies the heart, soul and spirit of a community and enriches our lives.
- Vacaville Performing Arts Theatre is a beautiful and acoustically superior setting where each person in the intimate 500 seat house is close enough to actually feel a part of the performance
- Wooden Valley Winery Our tasting room offers free samples of our varietals and blends, served at the bar built from the giant redwood casks that once were used in the winery to ferment the harvest.
- Bridgeport Hospital Laboratory Services
- Cottonwood Healthcare Center
- Sierra Health Care Center
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Urgent Care
- Davis Community Clinic
- Sutter Davis Hospital The 48-bed hospital and its programs provide care and support to the residents of Davis, Dixon, Winters, Woodland, West Sacramento, Vacaville and rural communities throughout Yolo and Eastern Solano counties.
- Woodland Healthcare
- Yolo County Red Cross
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- County Treasurer-Tax Collector This office is responsible for the receiving and safekeeping of all monies belonging to the County and all other money directed to it by State law. It collects secured and unsecured property taxes for the County, cities, schools, and special districts.
- District Attorney The District Attorney of Yolo County, as an elected executive officer, is empowered by the California Constitution and the California Government Code to serve as the chief law enforcement officer of the County
- Yolo County Administrative Office The mission of the Yolo County Administrative Office staff is to provide leadership in the implementation of the policies of the Board of Supervisors to enhance the quality of life for the community. This office provides analytical support and policy analysis, conducts investigations, prepares reports as requested by the Board of Supervisors and conducts independent management studies.
- Yolo County Sheriff Our fundamental duty is to protect and serve. To provide quality service that ensures a safe environment for all residents and visitors while recognizing, adapting, and responding to the changing needs of our community.
- Elkhorn Regional Park
- Lake Berryessa Marina Resort Adjacent to Northern California's famous Napa Valley and situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Berryessa, Lake Berryessa Marina Resort is a magnificent setting for your next vacation! We are sure you will delight in the natural serenity of the area as you relax at one of our gorgeous waterfront sites.
- Stebbins Cold Canyon Reserve This UC Davis nature reserve is six miles west of Winters and is open year round for hiking, bird watching and delighting in Mother Nature.
- Yolo County Parks
- Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area
- Amtrak Trains linking Davis to the Bay Area & beyond on the Capitol Corridor, California Zephyr, & Coast Starlight routes
- Davis Airporter Shuttle service to Sacramento and San Francisco International Airports form Davis and the sorrounding communities.
- Sacramento Regional Transit Light rail and bus service in the Sacramento area
- Unitrans Bus Service Unitrans is one of the largest student run transportation organizations in North America.
- Yolo County Transportation District Operates local and inter-city bus service 365 days a year in Yolo County and neighboring areas.
- Yolo County Historical Museum
- The Opera House - Woodland
- Heidrick Ag History Center
- John Natsoulas Gallery Exhibits a fascinating parade of contemporary art equal to the best venues in the United States.
- The Bohart Museum of Entomology It now contains over six million specimens of insects and other terrestrial arthropods, used for research, teaching, and outreach.
- The Carl Gorman Museum One of only a few galleries in the nation featuring contemporary Native American Art.
- Davis Musical Theatre Company DMTC produces seven musicals a year
- Davis Art Center
- Yolo County Visitors Bureau
- C H W Mercy Healthcare
- Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc.
- El Camino Care Ctr
- Heritage Oaks Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kindred Hospital-Sacramento
- MED7 Urgent Care
- Mariner Health Care Inc
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom Hospital Services
- Mercy San Juan Surgery Center
- Sacramento Center For Hematology & Medical Oncology Inc.
- Shriners Hospital For Children
- Sutter Health
- University Of Ca Surgical Onco
- VA Northern California Health Care System
- Sacramento Center for Hematology and Medical Oncology professional medical corporation providing hematology and oncology care in the greater Sacramento area.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Sutter Cancer Center comprehensive oncology center, providing primary and tertiary care to patients thoughout Northern California
- Radiological Associates of Sacramento Medical Group offers diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, and radiation oncology services
- Kindred Hospital Our Mission is to provide quality care, treatment and rehabilitation for medically complex patients and support for their families
- Northern California Shriners Hospital
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Alternative Weekly Network
- C N R News
- Catholic Herald
- Humor Times
- Lee Publishing Company
- Sacramento Business Journal
- The Associated Press
- The Mcclatchy Company
- The Sacramento Observer
- The State Hornet
- News & Review "free news weekly, with entertainment listings and classifieds."
- Sacramento Bee
- Sacramento Observer
- Sacramento Magazine Online
- Elk Grove Citizen
- Arcade Creek Recreation Park Dist.
- Arden Manor Recreation & Park Dist.
- Arden Park Recreation & Park
- Parks & Recreation Dept
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - Sutter's Fort SHP
- Brannan Island State Recreation Area Brannan Island State Recreation Area is a maze of waterways through the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. This park northeast of San Francisco Bay, has countless islands and marshes with many wildlife habitats and many opportunities for recreation, including boating, windsurfing and swimming
- Folsom Lake Located at the base of the Sierra foothills, the 18,000-acre lake and recreation area offers opportunities for hiking, biking, running, camping, picnicking, horseback riding, water-skiing and boating
- Gibson Ranch Park This 300+ acre park is a working ranch right in the middle of an urban community
- Old Sacramento State Historic Park park is a portion of the Old Sacramento Historic District, all of which has been designated a National Landmark
- Sacramento Regional Parks
- State Indian Museum California State Indian Museum displays exhibits and artifacts illustrating the culture of the state's earliest inhabitants
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park
- Elk Grove Police Department
- Sacramento Sheriff's Department The mission of the Sacramento Sheriff's Department is the protection of life and property, the preservation of the public peace and the enforcement of the law in partnership with our communities. To accomplish our mission, we dedicate ourselves to service with concern.
- California Highway Patrol The mission of the California Highway Patrol is to provide the highest level of safety, service, and security to the people of California
- Sacramento Superior Court Our mission is to assure justice, equality and fairness for all under the law.
- Sacramento Treasury
- County Executive The mission of the County Executive's Office is to ensure that all county activities are geared toward efficiency, economy, and maximum service effectiveness. To guide the County toward this vision, it is the mission of the County Executive's Office to ensure proper, efficient, and effective administration of county affairs on behalf of the Board of supervisors and their constituents.
- Sacramento County District Attorney Seek Justice, Serve Justice, Do Justice
- California Musical Theatre information on the Broadway Series and the Music Circus.
- California State Railroad Museum provides an introduction to the museum and many of its permanent exhibits
- California Museum for History, Women and the Arts
- Sacramento Museum Guide The Sacramento association of museums is comprised of 22 greater Sacramento area museums
- Sacramento Opera "provides season schedule, membership forms, company background, and education programs"
- Sacramento Ballet
- Sacramento Theatre Company "producing classic plays of literary value, as well as experimental work"
- Runaway Stage Productions "live Broadway style musical theatre, storybook children's theater and youth musical theater workshops"
- Punch Line bringing national comedy acts to San Francisco and Sacramento
- California State Capitol Museum
- Discovery Museum history, science, space and technology come together at the Discovery Museum
- Crocker Art Museum As the leading arts institution in the Sacramento Valley, the Crocker serves as the primary regional resource for the study and appreciation of fine art, with an emphasis on the original Crocker family donation of California art and European drawings, contemporary northern California art and, more recently, of East Asian painting and international ceramics
- Fairytale Town 2.5-acre children's park that brings fairytales and nursery rhymes to life
- Sacramento Zoo located in William Land Park
- Folsom Zoo
CA DRE License
1671 East Monte Vista Ave. Suite 208, Vacaville, CA 95688